Adjunct Professor of Global Health and Population
665 Huntington Ave
Building 1, 12th Floor, Room 1213
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
- Health policy and health systems with emphasis on how evidence can inform decision making.
- Global health/international health with emphasis on health system research.
- Access to and innovation of medicines and other health technologies for the needs of developing countries.
- Evidence based practice, evidence informed policy and knowledge translation.
- Quality of care, quality improvement and patient safety.
- Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of interventions, system changes and reforms.
- MPA (mid career), Harvard Kennedy School of Government, 2012
- MSc, Oxford University in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, 2000
- PhD, University of Oslo, 1999
- MD, University of Oslo, 1996