The application for fall 2014 admission will be available through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) in September 2013.
For fall 2014 enrollment, December 15, 2013 is the deadline for application.
- MPH Program and Summer-Only MPH Program: December 15, 2013
- Program in Clinical Effectiveness (PCE; non-degree applicants only): February 1, 2014
- Summer Session for Public Health Studies (non-degree applicants only): February 1, 2014
All applicants must complete the sophas.org application. In addition to biographical information, the application requires:
- Statement of Purpose (600 word maximum)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Transcripts and Marks Sheets
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- GRE Scores (other specific tests may be substituted under certain circumstances)
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable; The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for all applicants for whom English is not their first language and who are applying from countries where English is not the language of instruction.)
- SOPHAS Application Fee
For more details: HSPH Application Requirements