The application for fall 2015 admission will be available through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) in September 2014.
For fall 2015 enrollment, December 15, 2014 is the deadline for application.
- MPH Program and Summer-Only MPH Program: December 15, 2014
- Program in Clinical Effectiveness (PCE; non-degree applicants only): February 1, 2015
- Summer Session for Public Health Studies (non-degree applicants only): February 1, 2015
All applicants must complete the sophas.org application. In addition to biographical information, the application requires:
- Statement of Purpose (600 word maximum)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official transcripts/marks sheets from all post-secondary institutions (non-U.S. credentials must be evaluated by World Education Services)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- GRE Scores (other standardized tests may be substituted under certain circumstances)
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable; The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for all applicants for whom English is not their first language and have not received any degrees from a university where English is the language of instruction.)
- SOPHAS Application Fee
For more details: HSPH Application Requirements