The application for fall 2013 admission will be available through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS) at http://www.sophas.org in September 2012.
For fall 2013 enrollment, December 15, 2012 is the deadline for application.
- MPH Program and Summer-Only MPH Program: December 15, 2012
- Program in Clinical Effectiveness (PCE; non-degree applicants only): February 1, 2013
- Summer Session for Public Health Studies (non-degree applicants only): February 1, 2013
All applicants must complete the sophas.org application. In addition to biographical information, the application requires:
- Statement of Purpose (600 word maximum)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Transcripts and Marks Sheets
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- GRE Scores (other specific tests may be substituted under certain circumstances)
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable; The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for all applicants for whom English is not their first language and who are applying from countries where English is not the language of instruction. For more information, please click here.)
- SOPHAS Application Fee
For more details: HSPH Application Requirements