- Lusk, A. C.,* Asgarzadeh, M.,* Farvid, M. S., (2015) “Data Base Improvements for Motor Vehicle/Bicycle Crash Analysis”, Journal of Injury Prevention, Published Online First: 2 April 2015 doi:10.1136/injuryprev-2014-041317. Click here for the manuscript.
- Mekary, R.A., Grøntved, A., Despres, J.P., De Moura, L.P., Asgarzadeh, M., Willett, W.C., Rimm, E.B., Giovannucci, E., Hu, F.B., (2015) “Weight training, aerobic physical activities, and long-term waist circumference change in men”. Obesity, pages 461–467, Volume 23, Issue 2. Click here for the manuscript.
- Ramirez, C.L., Gajdos, Z.K.Z., Kreatsoulas, C., Afeiche, M.C., Asgarzadeh, M., Nelson, C.C., Kanjee, U., Caban-Martinez A.J., (2015) “Public Health 101 Nanocourse: A Condensed Educational Tool for Non–Public Health Professionals” American Journal of Public Health, Volume 105, Issue S1. Click here for the manuscript.
- Asgarzadeh, M., Vahdati, K., Lotfi, M., Babai, A., Rohani, G., (2014) “Plant selection method for urban landscapes of semi-arid cities (a case study of Tehran)”, Journal of Urban Forestry and Urban Greening, Volume 13, Issue 3, Pages 450–458. Click here for the manuscript.
- Asgarzadeh, M., Koga, T., Hirate, K. Farvid, M., Lusk, A. C., (2014) “Investigating oppressiveness and spaciousness in relation to building, trees, sky and ground surface: A study in Tokyo”. Journal of Landscape and Urban Planning, Volume 131, Pages 36–41. Click here for the manuscript.
- Hatamabadi, H., Assarzadegan, F., Shahrami, A., Asgarzadeh, M., Sarehbandi, B., Asgarzadeh, S. (2014) “Comparison of Therapeutic Effects of Magnesium Sulfate vs. Dexamethasone/Metoclopramide on Alleviating Acute Migraine Headache”, The Journal of Emergency Medicine. Volume 48, Issue No. 1. Click here for the manuscript.
- Asgarzadeh, M, Lusk, A, Koga, T, Hirate, K. (2012) “Measuring Oppressiveness of Streetscapes.” Journal of Landscape and Urban Planning. 107: 1-11. Click here for the manuscript.
- Asgarzadeh, M., Koga, T., Yoshizawa, N., Munakata, J., Hirate, K. (2010) Investigating Green Urbanism; Building Oppressiveness. Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. 9 (2), 555-562. Click here for the manuscript.
- Asgarzadeh, M., Koga, T., Yoshizawa, N., Munakata, J., Hirate, K. “Transdisciplinary Approach to Oppressive Cityscapes and the Role of Greenery as Key Factors in Sustainable Urban Development”, Science and Technology for Humanity (TIC-STH), 2009 IEEE Toronto International Conference, Print ISBN: 978-1-4244-3877-8, 1042 – 1047. Click here for the manuscript.