Genetic risk for diabetes hurts heart health
The cost of eating a healthy vs. unhealthy diet
Sharing global health stories
- Genetic mutation may play key role in risk of lethal prostate cancer in overweight patients
- HSPH faculty members honored
- Study finds coffee craving may be in the genes
- Gestational diabetes: The diagnosis debate
- Moderate drinking tied to lower diabetes risk
- Does being overweight really reduce mortality?
- Overweight people could cut heart disease, stroke risks by more than half
- Red meat linked to higher stroke risk
- Blood type linked to heart disease risk
Coverage in Huffington Post, October 17, 2012, featuring a study from HSPH.