- In memoriam: Fred Li, pioneer of population cancer genetics
- A bench scientist with a passion for the environment
- Sudha Biddinger receives 2015 Armen H. Tashjian Jr. Award
- Newly identified molecular mechanism plays role in obesity-related type 2 diabetes development
- Low birth weight combined with unhealthy adult lifestyle may increase type 2 diabetes risk
- Poor sleep may contribute to health disparities
- Is it okay to eat fish every day?
- Breakfast and heart disease risk
- Choose replacements carefully when cutting saturated fats
Coverage in Huffington Post, October 17, 2012, featuring a study from HSPH.