- Science by a power of two
- Two Harvard Chan faculty receive prestigious Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigatorships
- Parents’ exposure to chemicals prior to conception linked to child’s health problems
- Daily sugary drink habit increases risk of type 2 diabetes, heart attack, stroke
- Can certain fruits and vegetables prevent weight gain?
- Poll: Three in four adults played sports when they were younger, but only one in four still play
Coverage in the New York Times, November 23, 2011, featuring HSPH’s Lu Qi