Off Site Resources
The IHFSC facilitates access to a variety of off-site services through our Facility Access Funds.
To find appropriate services throughout Harvard, search these resources:
Some of these facilities in the Longwood Medical Area include:
- Biopolymers Facility (Harvard Medical School)
- Center for Molecular Imaging (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center)
- Center for Personalized Genetic Medicine (Harvard Medical School – Partners Healthcare)
- Crimson Biospecimen Core (Brigham & Women’s Hospital )
- Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center Core Labs (Dana Farber Cancer Institute)
- Harvard Center for Nanoscale Systems facilities, (Harvard University, Cambridge)
- HMS Core Facilities (Harvard Medical School)
- ICCB-Longwood Screening Facility (Institute of Chemistry and Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School)
Facility Access Funds may also be used to support services offered by non-Harvard providers that meet your research needs.