Yield: 100 servings
Ingredients, Roasted Vegetables
- 5 pounds white onion, chopped
- 5 pounds red pepper, chopped
- 10 pounds zucchini, chopped
- 10 pounds summer squash, chopped
- 5 pounds eggplant, chopped
- 5 pounds asparagus, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 ounce salt
- 1 ounce black pepper
- 2 ounces garlic, chopped
- 2 ounces dried basil
- 2 ounces dried oregano
Procedure, Roasted Vegetables
Mix all ingredients together. Roast in a 375 °F oven until vegetables are cooked.
Ingredients, Whole Wheat Linguine
- 10 pounds whole wheat linguine, cooked
- 5 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh basil, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh chives, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pound Romano cheese, grated
Procedure, Whole Wheat Linguine
Heat linguine and toss with roasted vegetables and add remaining ingredients.
Place 10 ounces of linguine-vegetable mixture on each plate and serve.
Serving Size: 1/100 of recipe
% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Source: Harvard University Dining Services
The aim of the Harvard T.H. Chan of Public Health Nutrition Source is to provide timely information on diet and nutrition for clinicians, allied health professionals, and the public. The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site. The information does not mention brand names, nor does it endorse any particular products.