Please click the following link to log into ESTR: http://irb.harvard.edu. You will need to provide your HUID and password to log into the system. If you have forgotten your HUID PIN/Password, please click here to reset it or request a new PIN. If you do not have an HUID, one can be requested for you by an Harvard Sponsor (i.e. Harvard affiliate/primary contact or Principal Investigator) by completing the ID Request Form. Please click here for additional information.
ESTR Lab Training Sessions
The ESTR Help Desk will offers lab training sessions. Training sessions will cover the submission process from start to finish, highlighting some of our Frequently Asked Questions:
- Uploading Study Documents (When, where, and which supporting documents need to be uploaded, and how to upload documents via “Update” versus “Delete”)
- Funding Source (Process for searching for funding and adding funding documentation, when appropriate)
- NHSR and Exemptions (What to attach and which templates to use)
- Submitting to IRB (Who can submit, how the Review Specialist will Request Clarifications if needed, where to find the determination letter and finalized documents)
- Modifications (Process for submitting Modifications both to the study team member roster and to the entire study)
Click here to register for a lab training session. Seats are limited to 10 per session. Additional sessions will be added as need arises.
ESTR Job Aids and Other Resources
Click here to access the full library of ESTR guidance, job aids, and reference materials.
For technical issues or questions about the system, please contact the ESTR Help Desk at ESTRhelp@harvard.edu.
For questions about a specific submission review, please contact your department assigned Review Specialist.