14th Annual Ethical Issues in Global Health Research Workshop
Ethical Issues in Global Health Research:“Blending Cultures, Building Capacity, and Bolstering Collaboration”
Join us on November 3, 2013- November 6, 2013 for a dynamic and interactive workshop that will address the ethical challenges in developing, reviewing, conducting and overseeing research on a worldwide scale.
Click here for EIGHR curriculum topics, course faculty, and registration!
*Tentative agenda and tuition scholarships will be posted soon.
Contact Julie Kaberry if you have any specific inquiries.
Who should attend?
- US IRB Chairs and administrators, who review and manage international research
- Ethics Committee Chairs and administrators
- Research ethicists, educators and students
- Anyone interested in promoting global collaborations
What activities will be offered?
- Educational sessions led by experts in global health research
- Interactive approaches to informed consent process
- Round table discussions of real world case studies
- Recommendations for ensuring protocol compliance