REDCap General Overview & Training Resources
- Research Electronic Data Capture: https://redcap.sph.harvard.edu/redcap/
- Software developed by Vanderbilt University
- Licensed by Harvard School of Public Health
- Hosted by the Partners HealthCare Research Computing, Enterprise Research Infrastructure & Services (ERIS)
- End user supported by Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center EDC Staff
- Free, secure, web-based applications: Data Management and Survey Tool
- Getting Started with REDCap User’s Manual
- REDCap Overview Sessions:
Additional hands-on drop in training labs – One Brigham Circle – Room 4014:
- 12/12/13 (9-11 a.m.) – Room 230, 165 Cambridge St.
- 12/18/13 (9-11 a.m.) - One Brigham Circle, Room 4-014
Video Tutorials Provided by Vanderbilt: www.project-redcap.org
- Video Tutorials Provided by Harvard Catalyst: https://research.bidmc.harvard.edu/REDCap/RCTrain.asp
- SPH Information Security Learning Module
REDCap Appropriate Use and User Management Policy
Please note IRB approval or a formal Not Human Subject Research determination from the IRB will need to be granted prior to receiving access to REDCap system.
Contact Information for HSPH REDCap Admin
- Stanley Estime, MSCI, CIP
- Phone: 617-432-2164
Please submit an IRB initial application or contact your IRB Review Specialist in order to completing the appropriate paperwork in order to use REDCap for your research studies.