To our friends of the HSPH community:
Summer is a fabulous time for growth, so we planted some new ideas at Sebastian’s Cafe and eagerly invite you to come and reap the rewards!
Over the summer, we’ve fine-tuned favorite stations, and added some new features.
Check them out:
- Expanded salad bar of almost 70 items, at the same low $.31/ounce price as Stop and Shop
- Two morning breakfast buffets – one of scrambled eggs, home fries and sausage meats for $.31/ounce, and one of fresh fruit, nonfat yogurt, cereals and dried fruits for $.45/ounce
- Made-to-order deli with classics of your design or specialty sandwiches that we recommend – enjoy combo pricing for a special value
- Improved pizzas and accompaniments, also with great combo pricing and reduced whole pizza pricing
- Easier access to fresh grill items thanks to a grab-n-go slide, made even tastier with combo pricing
- The return of Bok Choy by Design as a fast, healthy, flavorful noodle bowl – though your favorite stir fry is still available as well
- Periodic Harvest Fair tables, which feature fresh produce – some local and seasonal, some varietals you may not have tasted before!
Stop by, give us a try, and share your feedback. Help us continue to make the Café a great place for community, value, inspiring fare, and new ideas.
With all best wishes – Frances, Patty and Team Sebastian’s
See Related information: