Veteran’s Benefits

Veterans who attend HSPH are eligible to receive both Chapter 33 (Post 9-11 GI Bill) benefits as well as benefits available through the Yellow Ribbon program.

Steps to Apply for VA Benefits:

  • Apply for Benefits with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
  • Students who are receiving VA Benefits for the first time at HSPH must submit a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility provided by the VA. Students who are continuing their VA Benefits at HSPH should also provide an updated copy of the Certificate of Eligibility if there eligibility status changes.
  • All students must submit a Notice of Student Enrollment at the beginning of each academic year in which they wish to receive benefits.

Once a student’s eligibility has been confirmed by OSFS, any benefits will appear on the student’s financial aid award.