Students whose educational expenses will be paid by a sponsor (defined as outside organizations, Harvard affiliated hospitals, institutions, employers, etc; not internal Harvard departments using a 33-digit code) must submit the following sponsored billing information.
The Sponsored Billing Form is to be completed by the organization/institution (sponsor contact/s) providing financial support to the student who will be attending the Harvard School of Public Health during the academic year 2014-15. The institution will then be billed directly by Harvard University for the expenses incurred. Any sponsored forms submitted directly from the student will not be accepted.
Financial Clearance Deadline
To ensure financial clearance for the students during registration/orientation, please submit the Sponsored Billing Form by the date below based off the start date/program.
- March 30,2015 for Online MPH in Epidemiology (June)
- April 30, 2015 for all Degree/Non-Degree Summer 2015 (July-August)
- July 2, 2015 for all Degree/Non-Degree Fall 2015/Spring 2016 (Sept-May)
Based off the student’s enrollment is when the sponsor will receive an invoice from the school. Please see below:
Other Important Information
Sponsors and students are responsible to review the following information:
- Policy for Sponsored Students: All students who will be sponsored for the upcoming academic year will not have their expected sponsor payment reflected as anticipated aid on their term bill. Due to multiple billing policies, students who submit their sponsored billing form on time will be insured registration clearance. Any charges that are not covered by your sponsor will be required to be paid prior to the start of classes (for the upcoming semester). Your bill will continue to reflect a balance due while you are attending your classes; and your sponsor will be billed at the end of each semester for which you are enrolled.
- Sponsors should be specific about the items they have agreed to pay. Sponsors should indicate the academic term or terms to which the award applies (i.e. fall only, spring only, full academic year, full length of program).
- Note that the TUITION DEPOSIT is a MANDATORY deposit that must be paid to the Admissions Office in order to secure the student’s place in the class. This deposit is nonrefundable and any credit that arises from this deposit will be automatically refunded to the student. Sponsors seeking back these funds will have to secure from the student directly. THIS DEPOSIT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
- The Student Accounts Office will invoice the sponsor for the items they have agreed to pay for current and future terms. Please note that sponsors cannot be billed for fees NOT charged on the term bill** nor for past terms. When payment is received from the sponsor, your account will be credited with the amount of the sponsor payment. (** Therefore, if a sponsor wishes to pay for living/other expenses, the check for those educational costs must go directly to the student.)
- Each student with a financial sponsor will continue to receive a monthly student billing statement for personal records. DO NOT SEND THIS STUDENT BILLING STATEMENT TO YOUR SPONSOR. Your sponsor will be billed separately and directly. You are responsible for paying items on the bill that the sponsor will not be paying. In addition, if your sponsor fails to pay the agreed upon amount, you will be responsible for paying all charges on your account.
For ALL sponsor-related questions (i.e invoices, payments received, etc.) please contact Crystal Eason in the Student Accounts Office at 617-495-4541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding: registration clearance or to check on the status of your submission of THIS form please contact Shannon Kirwan in the Office of Student Financial Services at 617-432-1987 or email@example.com.