Requirement D: ONE Non-Credit Leadership Workshop
- Story of Self Workshop (2-3 day workshop): The ability to tell your personal narrative as a way to engage others in action is an important tool for any leader. Join Marshall Ganz (Senior Lecturer in Public Policy, Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations, Harvard Kennedy School of Government) to explore how to develop and share your narrative through a dynamic, interactive seminar.
- Immunity to Change (1 day workshop): Students will unearth and overcome the fundamental, yet often invisible forces that actively interfere with making progress on their most urgent goals. The Immunity-to-Change approach is designed to help students identify the barriers to change and guide them on a new path to accomplishing their goals.
- HSPH Toastmasters: A mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth. Contact: Rebecca Ouyang, email@example.com for more information.
- Harvard Aid4Health: Aid for Health (A4H) aims to provide students with real-life leadership experience in the everyday dynamics and politics of international aid negotiations using a simulation format. Join experts, faculty coaches and your peers from across Boston to explore real dilemmas and questions in international aid and development. For more information, contact Yogeeta Manglani (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Melissa Majerol (email@example.com).
- Harvard Graduate School Leadership Institute (H.G.S.L.I.; Offered Fall & Spring): HGSLI is a peer-led joint collaboration across all Harvard graduate schools to further develop the leadership skills, experience, and network of outstanding Harvard graduate students who have already exhibited strong leadership capacity. For more information and application, visit http://hgsli.com/.
- Harvard Innovation Lab Challenges: The President’s Challenge, The Deans’ Cultural Entrepreneurship Challenge and The Dean’s Health and Life Science Challenge. To learn more about these opportunities please visit: http://ilab.harvard.edu/#.
Other Workshops: Leadership Workshops not listed above need to be approved by CPHL staff in advance to count towards a non-credit leadership development workshop.
Petition Form: http://tinyurl.com/CPHL-Workshop-Petition