The Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies is proud to organize and support numerous seminars, conferences, and other gatherings as a means to disseminating research and partnering with other educational institutions and community organizations. Click on the links below for our offerings or visit the Center for Population and Development Studies calendar on HSPH’s Master Calendar.
POP CENTER SPONSORED EVENTS
- ** THIS EVENT HAS A NEW TIME AND LOCATION **
Special Event: Please join us on Wednesday, January 28 from 12 pm to 1 pm when we welcome Dr. Michèle Ramsay, who will be speaking on “Genomic Research on Cardiometabolic Diseases in Africa: An H3Africa Consortium Project.” Dr. Ramsay is Director, Sydney Brenner Institute for Molecular Bioscience (SBIMB), and Professor, Division of Human Genetics, National Health Laboratory Service, University of the Witwatersrand (Wits), Johannesburg. This talk will be held at the Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies (9 Bow Street, Cambridge). All are welcome.
- Pop Center Seminars (Mondays)
- RWJF Health & Society Scholars Seminars (alternating Thursdays)
- Friday Luncheon Seminars (Fridays)
AFFILIATED HARVARD SCHOOL/CENTER OFFERINGS
- Ash Institute for Democratic Governance and Innovation – Democracy Seminar Series
- Center for Geographic Analysis
- Department of Sociology Colloquium Series
- Harvard Medical School Neurobiology Seminar Series
- The Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies (CES) Events
- The Malcolm Wiener Center Inequality & Social Policy Seminar Series