Student/Postdoc Travel Fund
The Program in Quantitative Genomics (PQG) at the Harvard School of Public Health offers PQG students and postdocs an opportunity to apply for research travel support to present their research at professional meetings and workshops. A limited amount of funding is available for both domestic and international trips. The applications will be reviewed by the PQG Executive Committtee.
- The Applicant must be a PQG Associate student or postdoc (see Membership to apply)
- Applications for travel funding will be accepted and awarded three times annually. Deadlines for travel funding applications: October 15, January 15 and May 15
- PQG travel award funding may be used in combination with other sources of support including other travel awards
- Funding varies from up to $500 per domestic trip and up to $700 per trip for international travel
- Applicants are only eligible to receive funding one time
To apply for travel funds, please fill out the application below, and also email a copy of your CV, and a conference program to Shaina Andelman. All applications will be acknowledged and response to the funding request will be addressed as quickly as possible.