Join Harvard’s global network of dedicated experts working to devise and implement strategies that improve the lives of millions of people around the globe.
If you are:
- Seeking knowledge and skills to drive change and make a difference on the front lines of health, anywhere in the world
- Ready for new challenges and new leadership responsibilities as a public health professional
- Looking to be part of a global network of extraordinary people who will have a significant impact on the world and your career
We are seeking a special mix of ambitious candidates who have a broad range of accomplishments and a single goal: to lead organizations that will help people live longer, healthier lives. As a member of this cohort at the world’s premier school of public health, you will enjoy unique opportunities to engage with Harvard’s world-renowned faculty through rigorous teaching, interactive learning, case discussions, simulations, and field experiences in a variety of major public health organizations. This innovative, transformative educational experience has been designed so that no prior public health degree is required.
Working with energetic and intellectually curious colleagues from around the globe, you will:
- Develop specialized expertise in the health sector
- Learn to lead health organizations
- Build your capacity to analyze and respond to problems in the field
- Gain the skills needed to operate effectively on the public stage
Please add your name to our mailing list and review the frequently asked questions section. Applications for the next cohort that starts in July 2016 are due by December 15, 2015 (application available in September 2015).