The Administrative Core will be responsible for providing scientific and administrative leadership for the entire Program to achieve its objectives. The Core is co-directed by two accomplished senior investigators, Drs Xihong Lin and Francesca Dominici.
The specific aims are:
- To facilitate intellectual exchange and collaboration between all Program members
- To set priorities, and oversee the progress and evaluation of the Program
- To organize short-courses, workshops and visitor programs on topics relevant to the Program mission
- To mentor junior members affiliated with the P01 (students, postdoctoral fellows and junior faculty)
- To manage all the administrative aspects of the P01
- To ensure effective dissemination of the proposed new statistical methodology to real world practices