HSPH Student Club of Japan
The HSPH Student Club of Japan’s mission is to:
- Increase awareness and the understanding of Japanese public health and its culture
- Offer seminars on Japanese public health issues by faculties, fellows or students
- Research the link between lifestyle and public health
- Compare the difference of these between U.S. and Japan
- Support the development of the (official) HSPH Japanese alumni organization.
*The HSPH Student Club of Japan welcomes both Japanese and non-Japanese HSPH students, fellows, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Contact: Goro Maruno