The mission of the HSPH Student Management Consulting Club (HSMCC) is to provide the Management Consulting Club and the general HSPH community with ample opportunities for learning, exposure, and interaction with the consulting industry, and to contribute to the success of former and potential consultants by building lasting relationships within the HSMCC.
The objectives of HSPH Student Management Consulting Club are:
- To create a community of students interested in Management Consulting
- To provide opportunities for members to learn about and engage with the Management Consulting industry
- To enable and facilitate members interested in competing in consulting case competitions
- To establish an Alumni Consulting Panel
- To assist HSMCC members with Case Interview Preparation
- Establish and maintain a Case Book
- Establish and maintain a HSMCC Resume Book
2013-14 Contact: Shane Kiernan
This group is inactive for Fall 2013-2014.
Please contact Studentaffairs@hsph.harvard.edu if you have any questions.