Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health offers a number of summer-only degree and non-degree programs to help you launch a new career or enhance your skills and abilities so you can go farther in your existing career.
Summer courses are available to current and incoming students in regular degree programs during the academic year. And we offer exploratory programs in the summer for college and post-baccalaureate students who are considering careers in public health.
Please be sure to review requirements and prerequisites carefully, as they vary significantly from program to program.
Summer–Only Degree Programs
- Summer-Only MPH in Clinical Effectiveness
- Summer-Only MPH in Quantitative Methods
- Summer-Only SM in Epidemiology
Academic Year Students Summer Courses
Summer Non-Degree Programs
- Global Health Delivery Intensive
- Global Infectious Diseases Program
- Program in Clinical Effectiveness
- Summer Session for Public Health Studies
Summer Programs for College and Post-Baccalaureate Students
- Multidisciplinary International Research Training (MIRT) Program
- Summer Internships in Biological Sciences in Public Health
- FACETS (Fostering Advancements and Careers Through Enrichment Training in Science)
- Summer Program in Biostatistics and Computational Biology
- Summer Program in Epidemiology
- Summer Institute Courses on Global Infectious Diseases