- Grant and scholarship awards at the Harvard Chan School are determined on a combination of factors, including both financial need and academic merit.
- Master of Health Care Management (MHCM), summer-only degree students, and non-degree students are not eligible to apply for grant/scholarships. Private student loans are a financing option for these students.
- PhD programs do not apply for financial aid through our office and should contact the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences with any questions.
(Defined as: U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents, Citizens of Freely Associated States, Refugees, and Persons Granted Asylum)
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our Federal School Code is E00214 (select Harvard School of Public Health). Applicants to the Online/On-Campus MPH-EPI program do not need to complete the FAFSA.
- complete the Harvard Chan Financial Aid Application when you receive email communication by January 15th with the subject line “Harvard Chan – OFA – MyFinaid Access”. Please contact our office if you have not received this email by January 15th.
(Undocumented students should follow this process as well)