The Harvard Chan School offers several non-degree programs to interested participants. The links below will direct you to specific information regarding each program.
- Global Health Delivery Intensive
- Global Infectious Diseases Program
- Lown Scholars Program
- Program in Clinical Effectiveness
- Summer Session for Public Health Studies
To apply, please see our application page.
Summer Programs for College and Post-Baccalaureate Students
- Multidisciplinary International Research Training (MIRT) Program
- Summer Internships in Biological Sciences in Public Health
- FACETS (Fostering Advancements and Careers Through Enrichment Training in Science)
- Summer Program in Biostatistics and Computational Biology
- Summer Program in Epidemiology
- Summer Institute Courses on Global Infectious Diseases