HLC Bike Cages
- You must register your bike before using the bike cages
- You cannot use the bike cages for long-term bike storage
- A Harvard ID is required for tap access to the bike cages
- You must be based in a Harvard Longwood Campus Building
- While the bike cages are covered, they can still get wet inside when it rains
- There are bike pumps and fix stations near the Goldenson and Vanderbilt Hall cages
How to Register for Bike Cage Access
- Fill out the registration form: http://hms.harvard.edu/bicycling
- Upon review and approval of your bike registration, you’ll be issued bike cage access on your Harvard id.
- Your bike’s serial number, manufacturer, model, and color is required to complete the registration form.
- A Harvard bike decal will be mailed to the address noted on your bike registration form. The decal should be affixed to the top tube on your bike
How to register for the Bike Cage at the Landmark Building: Bike Cage Agreement (only for full-time employees, faculty, or students who have an office at Landmark)
Please do not lock your bike to hand railings, handicap parking signs, trees, trash bins, or benches.
If you have any trouble with the bike cages on the Longwood campus, call the Harvard Longwood Campus Commuter Services and Parking Office: 617-432-1111 or email email@example.com.