- You must register your bike before using the bike cages
- You cannot use the bike cages for long-term bike storage
- A Harvard ID is required for tap access to the bike cages
- You must be based in a Harvard Longwood Campus Building
- While the bike cages are covered, they can still get wet inside when it rains
- There are bike pumps and fix stations near the Goldenson and Vanderbilt Hall cages
How to Register for Bike Cage Access
- Fill out the registration form either online or in-person (180B Longwood Ave, Room 132)
- Going in person allows you to get your decal faster
- Filling out the online form requires waiting for your decal in the mail
- You’ll need your bike’s serial number, manufacturer, model, and color to fill out the form
- Put the Harvard decal sticker on your bike
- You’re good to go! Now your HUID will let you into any of the bike cages on the Longwood campus.
How to register for the Bike Cage at the Landmark Building: Bike Cage Agreement
(only for full-time employees, faculty, or students who have an office at Landmark)
Please do not lock your bike to hand railings, handicap parking signs, trees, trash bins, or benches.
If you have any trouble with the bike cages on the Longwood campus, call the Harvard Longwood Campus Commuter Services and Parking Office: 617-432-1111.