Ethical Issues in Global Health Research
June 20 – 24, 2011
Dilemmas, Decisions, and the Determination to Do it Right
Join us for a dynamic and interactive workshop that will address the ethical challenges in developing, reviewing, conducting and overseeing research on a worldwide scale!
Please see the workshop brochure for detailed information including how to register. To apply for a tuition scholarship, submit this application. Contact Julie Kaberry if you have and specific inquiries.
Find us on Facebook!
Who should attend?
- US IRB Chairs and administrators, who review and manage international research
- Ethics Committee Chairs and administrators
- Research ethicists and educators
- Anyone interested in promoting global collaborations
What activities will be offered?
- Educational sessions led by experts in global health research
- Interactive approaches to informed consent process
- Round table discussions of real world case studies
- Mock Ethics Committee meetings, and much more!