CALL FOR POSTERS!
Poster abstract submissions are invited from current students and postdoctoral fellows for the 2019 Zelen Symposium: Data Science in Biomedical Research. We encourage submitting original work as well as posters that have been presented at other meetings. Topics must be related to data science in biomedical research. Awards will be given for the top 3 posters. You must be able to attend the symposium on April 5th.
Deadline for Submission: March 15th, 2019 by 5:00pm
Register and submit abstract here:
Criteria for Inclusion
– The author must be a current student or postdoctoral fellow.
– The topic areas must be related to data science in biomedical research.
– Projects presented at other meetings are welcome.
– Abstracts should be at least 100 characters and include a brief description of the objective, background, methods and results.
– References are not included in the total character count.
– Posters presented at other conferences are welcome.
– Poster may not exceed 36″ long x 48″ wide inches
Notification of Acceptance: Decisions will be made by March 22, 2019.
Please note: The symposium cannot pay for printing of posters; please check with your faculty advisor or principal investigator for assistance.