*Note: Due to developments with COVID-19, this program will be held virtually in 2021. Please check back at the end of December 2020 for more information.
Enjoy Math, Statistics, and Computation?
Intrigued by Big Data?
Eager to Impact Public Health?
Explore Biostatistics & Computational Biology at Harvard this Summer!
The Summer Program in Biostatistics & Computational Biology offers diverse undergraduate students a unique opportunity to learn about the use of quantitative methods for biological, environmental, and medical research alongside Harvard faculty, researchers, and graduate students.
- Learn More about the program
- View examples of past research projects
- See what program alumni are up to now
- Review eligibility and apply for next summer
- Follow along with the program with #HarvardSPB
Watch some of our students and faculty from the 2017 cohort reflect on their experiences:
2021 Summer Program:
Click here for more news related to the Summer Program in Biostatistics & Computational Biology!