*Note: This program will be held virtually in 2022.
Enjoy Math, Statistics, and Computation?
Intrigued by Big Data?
Eager to Impact Public Health?
Explore Biostatistics & Computational Biology at Harvard this Summer!
The Summer Program in Biostatistics & Computational Biology offers diverse undergraduate students a unique opportunity to learn about the use of quantitative methods for biological, environmental, and medical research alongside Harvard faculty, researchers, and graduate students.
- Learn More about the program
- View examples of past research projects
- See what program alumni are up to now
- Review eligibility and apply for next summer
- Follow along with the program with #HarvardSPB
Watch some of our students and faculty from the 2017 cohort reflect on their experiences:
2022 Summer Program:
June 6, 2022-July 15, 2022
*This program will be held virtually in 2022.
March 11, 2022
Click here for more news related to the Summer Program in Biostatistics & Computational Biology!