The Coordinating Center of the HIV-CAUSAL Collaboration includes
- Miguel Hernán (PI), Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Ellen Caniglia, New York University School of Medicine
- Sara Lodi, Boston University School of Public Health
- James Robins, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Jonathan Sterne, University of Bristol, UK.
Clinical expertise is provided by Sophie Abgrall at Université Paris-Descartes, Heiner Bucher at University of Basel, John Gill at University of Calgary, Amy Justice at Yale Medical School, José M. Miró at Universitat de Barcelona, Peter Reiss at University of Amsterdam, and Virginia Triant at Harvard Medical School.