Where can I find the latest updates on research policy?
Check the Office of Research Strategy and Development (ORSD) website for more information on the following:
- COVID-19 research funding opportunities
- COVID-19-related research news and policy updates
- Guidance for federally-funded clinical trials and human subject studies affected by COVID-19
- Free access and free services for researchers related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 news from Harvard Chan faculty
NIH has also created a webpage dedicated to providing guidance and resources for NIH applicants and recipients.
How are we dealing with issues of compliance with federal funding and other sponsored research concerns?
University personnel are in touch with the major funding agencies and have posted FAQs on the University Office for Sponsored Programs (OSP) site, in addition to COVID-19 Research-Related Information and Websites. If you have Harvard Chan specific questions, Kay Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) is available to respond or triage the questions to the appropriate office at the university.
What if I have questions about my research study that involves Human Subjects?
In addition to University and School wide communications, the Office of Regulatory Affairs & Research Compliance (ORARC) has put together a resource, “COVID-19 FAQs relating to Human Subjects Research.” This resource has been made available on the Office website.