Wednesday, February 14, 2024
11am – dusk
The Harvard Chan School is pleased to sponsor an ice sculpture at Longwood Collective’s inaugural Longwood Winter Stroll. Stop by the Kresge Courtyard for a map, enjoy live ice-carving demos in the HMS Quad mid-day, and see close to 30 sculptures sponsored by neighboring institutions at 15 sites around Longwood.
Take a break outside with friends and colleagues to enjoy the cold weather in our Longwood neighborhood before this winter wonderland melts!
- Download a pdf map of the ice sculpture sites
- Visit bit.ly/longwood_stroll for an interactive map
- Visit longwoodoutside.org for additional information
- Tag the organizers with a sculpture selfie for a chance to win a $20 gift card!
- Instagram: @longwoodarea
- X: @longwoodLMA
* Weather permitting; an alternate date is scheduled for February 15.