- This event has passed.
Community Spaces for Affinity Groups: Non-POC (People of Color)/Allies for People with Marginalized Identities
2020/10/06 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Harvard University DIB Leadership Council and Harvard University Health Services will host drop-in self-care and wellness sessions for those experiencing heightened anxiety in response to the current moment (e.g., COVID-19, racial injustice, the upcoming election). Spaces will be hosted by affinity group, allowing individuals with intersectional identities to attend multiple days. All Harvard members including students, staff, faculty, postdocs, research fellows, and academic personnel are welcome.
October sessions will be held on select Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 5 to 6 pm ET on Zoom; future sessions will be offered through the semester.
- Tue 10/6 – Non-POC (People of Color)/Allies for People with Marginalized Identities
- Thu 10/8 – International
- Tue 10/13 – LGBTQ
- Thu 10/15 – People with Disabilities
- Tue 10/20 – Black and Indigenous People of Color (BIPOC)/Multiracial
- Thu 10/22 – Indigenous/Native American
- Tue 10/27 – Latinx
- Wed 10/28 – Black/African American
- Thu 10/29 – Asian/Asian American
Advance registration required; Zoom link will be emailed to registrants.
To request accommodations, or if you have questions about the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.