The Harvard Chan School is dedicated to providing a safe and inclusive environment in which all members of our community can work and learn without fear or threat of any form of sexual harassment. To be clear:
- We will not tolerate sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct in any form at the Harvard Chan School.
- We will always put the safety of our students, faculty, and staff first.
- We will actively support and protect any member of our community who comes forward with information or allegations about misconduct.
- We will take any such allegations extremely seriously, conduct thorough and fair investigations of any complaints brought forth, and respond with appropriate action.
- We will strive to prevent harm and create a community that is aware of and sensitive to the issues of sexual harassment, where all students, faculty, and staff can thrive.
These commitments are at the heart of the Harvard Chan School community.