The Reuse Room accepts office supplies and lab equipment that can be reused by students, faculty, and staff. Bring your donations and pick up items for free. No donation is required to shop.
Opening hours: Wednesdays, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The Reuse Room is located in SPH BLDG 01, Loading Dock Room.
Take the BLDG 01 elevator or stairs to the basement (B) and follow the signs.
- Please keep the room tidy. Place items on the shelves.
- No large or heavy items are accepted.
- No broken or soiled items are accepted.
- No electronics are accepted at this time.
- Lab equipment donations:
- Must be decontaminated and have an EH&S decontamination form attached.
- Glassware must be cleaned and autoclaved before drop-off.
- No chemicals or perishables are allowed.
- Prior to donating any expensive equipment or anything with a Capital Equipment Sticker please contact email@example.com to confirm if the equipment can be donated and next steps.
Please donate items during opening hours only.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.