Directions to the EER Program Landmark Facilities:
EER’s offices are located on the 4th Floor West of the Landmark Center, 401 Park Drive in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston.
From North or South of Boston
- Take I-93 North/South to Exit 26 (Storrow Drive).
- Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit (on left).
- The exit ramp forks, stay to your right.
- Take right at first light into Kenmore Square.
- Take leftmost fork at second light onto Brookline Avenue.
- On Brookline Avenue, pass Fenway Park on your left. The movie theater on your right and prior to the major intersection is part of Landmark Center.
- At the traffic light (corner of Brookline and Park Drive), take a right and another right into the parking garage.
From West of Boston
- Take I-90 to exit 18. Follow Storrow Drive eastbound to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit.
- Follow directions above.
The Landmark Center is on the Green Line of the MBTA. Take the “D” train to “Fenway” station.
Finding us upon arrival at the Landmark Center:
From the ground floor between Best Buy and REI: take the escalator or stairs to the upper lobby. Go diagonally left to the West Elevators. The Exposure, Epidemiology and Risk Program is located on the fourth floor.