Address: Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, 651 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02115
By Public Transportation
- Train: The Green E Line train stops at Brigham Circle, directly in front of the school. The Green D Line Longwood stop is a ten minute walk.
- Bus: The 39 bus drops off on Huntington Avenue directly in front of the school. The campus is also within a short walk of the 8, 19, 60, 65 and 66 bus lines.
- M2 Shuttle connects the Longwood Campus to the Harvard campus in Cambridge and is free to students and staff with a Harvard ID.
- From North or South of Boston
- Take I-93 North/South to Exit 26 Storrow Drive.
- Follow Storrow Drive approximately 2.5 miles to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit on the left.
- At the exit ramp fork, stay to your right.
- Take right at the first light into Kenmore Square.
- Take leftmost fork at second light onto Brookline Avenue.
- Follow Brookline Avenue approximately 1 mile and take left to Longwood Avenue.
- Take right to Huntington Avenue.
- From West of Boston
- Take I-90 to Exit 18. Follow Storrow Drive eastbound to Kenmore Square/Fenway exit. Follow directions above.
- 375 Longwood Avenue Garage
- 333 Longwood Avenue Garage
- 350 Longwood Avenue Garage
- For rates and more information, please visit: https://www.masco.org/directions/lma-public-parking