- This event has passed.
Techniques to Writing a Competitive Grant
February 23 @ 9:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
This online course provides an in-depth introduction to the grant writing process. Participants in this course learn grant writing strategies firsthand from researchers who have successfully applied for funding from a variety of sources.
The course covers:
- an overview of project management practices, techniques, and procedures applicable to grant writing
- the preliminary criteria being considered to apply for grant funding
- the components of a grant
- understanding the grant application process
- creating a clear and concise grant proposal
- understanding the peer review process
Register by February 9.