Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Publications: full list is here
- Correlation and temporal variability of urinary biomarkers of chemicals among couples: Implications for reproductive epidemiological studies.
- Personal Care Product Use in Men and Urinary Concentrations of Select Phthalate Metabolites and Parabens: Results from the Environment And Reproductive Health (EARTH) Study
- Characterizing the effect of endocrine disruptors on human health: The role of epidemiological cohorts
- What does a single semen sample tell you? Implications for male factor infertility research
- A crossover–crossback prospective study of dibutyl-phthalate exposure from mesalamine medications and serum reproductive hormones in men
- A crossover–crossback prospective study of dibutyl-phthalate exposure from mesalamine medications and semen quality in men with inflammatory bowel disease
- Dibutyl-phthalate exposure from mesalamine medications and serum thyroid hormones in men.
- Residential distance to major roadways and semen quality, sperm DNA integrity, chromosomal disomy, and serum reproductive hormones among men attending a fertility clinic.
- The Environment and Reproductive Health (EARTH) Study: a prospective preconception cohort
- Urinary concentrations of 3-(diethylcarbamoyl)benzoic acid (DCBA), a major metabolite of N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET) and semen parameters among men attending a fertility center.
- Secular trends in semen parameters among men attending a fertility center between 2000 and 2017: Identifying potential predictors.
- Birth Outcomes in a Prospective Pregnancy–Birth Cohort Study of Environmental Risk Factors in Kuwait: The TRACER Study
- Intake of protein-rich foods in relation to outcomes of infertility treatment with assisted reproductive technologies.
- Diet and men’s fertility: does diet affect sperm quality?
In the News