Unrestricted gifts: Responding to need
Current-use gifts empower the Dean to apply funds in the area of greatest need, respond quickly to changing circumstances, and take advantage of emerging opportunities. Gifts in any amount are welcome.
Annual Fund gifts in any amount go to work immediately to help bridge critical funding gaps for promising research initiatives, attract and support brilliant faculty members and students, and sustain the day-to-day work of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
Bequests, trusts, and other planned giving arrangements: Creating a legacy of support
By making a planned gift, you can make a significant gift to the Harvard Chan School while gaining financial and tax benefits for you and your family. Whether you make a gift that pays you income or a gift that benefits the School after your lifetime, your contribution will have a lasting impact. For more information, visit the planned giving website.
Corporate and foundation grants: Creating institutional partnerships
- The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health is engaged in collaborative relationships with numerous corporations, foundations, and government agencies whose interests are aligned with the School’s research and academic mission.
- Our Institutional Partnerships team works closely with members of the faculty and administration to identify areas of strategic alignment, forge external collaborations, and generate support for students, faculty, and research programs from corporations and foundations.
- We welcome opportunities to explore and build mutually beneficial alliances, including research, consulting, and technology transfer collaborations; recruitment opportunities; and internship programs.
Tribute gifts: Honoring a mentor, friend, or family member
- Gifts in memory or in honor of an individual can be made during one’s lifetime or through bequests.
- Tribute gifts are a wonderful way to commemorate a special occasion or to honor a mentor or friendship. Many individuals choose to memorialize the passing of a family member, friend, or colleague with a gift that advances the educational and research mission of the Harvard Chan School.
Give now online Contact Us