DIB represents key stakeholder groups within the department (current faculty, staff, and trainees). We aim to foster cross-sectional community; enrich the curriculum to reflect our values; advocate for new resources and support systems to promote inclusion and belonging; augment current recruitment efforts to enhance diversity; and hold leadership accountable for creating sustainable changes at all levels of the department.
We envision a connected community that supports the ability of all members to grow professionally, maintain personal well-being, and bring their full selves into their work without fear of exclusion.
To quote our Chair, “We believe in the right to live openly and authentically as whomever we truly are. We value diversity. We value inclusion. We believe in and will fight for enduring equity.”
- Alexandra Probst, Ph.D. Candidate, Catteruccia and Wirth Labs
- Ana Karla Cepeda Diaz, Ph.D. Candidate, Dvorin Lab
- Andrea Sabaroff, Administrative Coordinator
- Cyrianne Keutcha, Ph.D. Candidate, Duraisingh Lab
- Daniel Neafsey, Associate Professor of Immunology and Infectious Diseases
- Deepali Ravel, Lecturer in Immunology and Infectious Diseases
- Liliana Welch, Executive Assistant to the Chair
- Sydney Stanley, Ph.D Candidate, Fortune Lab
Please get in touch with us at IIDDIB@HSPH.Harvard.edu