Harvard University’s Secure File Transfer Service, powered by Accellion Kiteworks, will be unavailable due to maintenance during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, February 25 between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM Eastern time.
- Thursday, March 11 between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM Eastern time.
Old servers will be replaced with new servers.
All servers will be upgraded to the latest and most secure version of software.
Impacts to users:
- The Accellion Kiteworks service will be unavailable during the maintenance windows.
- Moving previously received messages to the new servers is expected to extend beyond the maintenance window on 3/11/21. These messages may not be available into the weekend. The ability to send and receive new messages using Kiteworks, however, will be available immediately following the upgrade.
- Click here for secure file transfer FAQ and tutorials.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at (617) 432-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Department of Information Technology