What is Jabber?
- Make and receive calls using your Harvard telephone number from your smart phone or your home/remote computer using a headset
- Access and manage your Harvard voice mail messages
- Make 5-digit calls to other Harvard phones
- Integrated Harvard phone directory
- Recent call history
- Secured with HarvardKey and 2SV
Jabber security patch
HSPH-managed Window and Mac desktops will have version 14.0 pushed in this month’s patch cycle.
For personal computers, see the links below for Windows and Mac, save to your computer and then install.
For smart phone and tablet users, go to the iTunes App store to download the Cisco Business Jabber client for iPhones/iPads and Google Play store for Android devices.
Please contact our IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Department of Information Technology