On Thursday, July 22th, IT will perform regular monthly system maintenance to all servers and network equipment. The maintenance window will last from 7PM to 1AM, Eastern time.
The following services will be affected during the dates and times above:
– All Virtual Desktop Systems
– File and Print services
– Mailman listservs
– Local SMTP email services
– FILR (web-based access to network drives)
– Powerfaids and NetPartner
– CCure and Passage Point
All other services will be unaffected during the maintenance window, including the following:
– Office 365 (email, calendar, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Administrative forms (account requests, visitor pass requests, computer setup, etc.)
– Kiteworks by Accellion File Transfer service
– The Forum website
– Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
Windows 7 computers are no longer supported.
Please contact the IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have Windows 7.
Upcoming Maintenance Windows:
Please contact the IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.