To the Harvard Chan School community:
This Thursday, IT will perform regular monthly system maintenance to all servers and network equipment. The maintenance window will last from 7 PM Thursday, November 18 – 1 AM Friday, November 19, Eastern Daylight Time.
The following services will be affected during the dates and times above:
– All Virtual Desktop Systems
– File and Print services
– Mailman listservs
– Local SMTP email services
– Kiteworks by Accellion File Transfer service
– FILR (web-based access to network drives)
– Powerfaids and NetPartner
– CCure and Passage Point
All other services will be unaffected during the maintenance window, including the following:
– Office 365 (email, calendar, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Administrative forms (account requests, visitor pass requests, computer setup, etc.)
– The Forum website
– Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
Upcoming Maintenance Windows:
Tuesday, 12/21/2021 (Moved for holiday break)
Windows 7 computers are no longer supported. If your computer is still running Windows 7, please contact IT to schedule an upgrade.
Please contact the IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.