The Department of Information Technology will be providing phone support hours to assist the community with computer issues during the winter break.
Phone support hours are as follows:
- Monday, December 20: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, December 21: 12 pm to 4 pm, Monthly server and network maintenance 7pm to 1am.
- Wednesday, December 22: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Thursday, December 23: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Friday, December 24: closed for holiday
- Monday, December 27: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, December 28: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, December 29: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Thursday, December 30: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Friday, December 31: closed for holiday
- Monday, January 3: reopens for regular working hours at 7:30 am
For support during these hours, please call: 617-432-4357
The SPH Field Support Services helpdesk will reopen for remote support and on campus support (by appointment only) on Monday, January 3rd at 7:30 am.
Please note that all core systems (e.g., email, network, file storage, server rooms, web servers) are monitored throughout the break by IT staff. These systems are monitored 24/7/365.
Monthly Server and Network maintenance will be TUESDAY, December 21: 7pm to 1am. Please note the change in day.