IT will perform regular monthly system maintenance to servers and network equipment beginning at 7 PM Thursday, April 14, and ending at 3 AM Friday, April 15, Eastern Daylight Time.
The following services will be affected during the dates and times above:
- All Virtual Desktop Systems
- File and Print services
- Mailman listservs
- Local SMTP email services
- FILR (web-based access to network drives)
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Passage Point
During the maintenance, there will be a network outage from 11 PM to 12 AM. On-campus computers and networked devices may be unable to connect during this window.
All other services will be unaffected during the maintenance window, including the following:
- Office 365 (email, calendar, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Administrative forms (account requests, visitor pass requests, computer setup, etc.)
- Kiteworks by Accellion File Transfer service
- The Forum website
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
Upcoming Maintenance Windows
Please contact our IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Department of Information Technology