Do you have technology questions and don’t know who to ask? Have you ever wondered who all these “IT” folks are and how they can help you? Do you like free stuff? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in luck!
The Information Technology department is hosting our third annual Tech Day on:
Thursday, October 22 from 12:00 – 2:00 pm in the Kresge Cafeteria Atrium
We’ll be showing off the latest tech from tablets to video conferencing and raffling away an Apple Watch and other cool prizes!
Come join us, meet the team, and have a great time.
- Dell — representatives from Dell will have the latest laptop, tablets and other machines available through the Harvard contract.
- HarvardKey — the Identity & Access Management program at Harvard University Information Technology is proud to introduce HarvardKey.
- Office 365 — Overview of new features, and live Q&A with our Office 365 gurus.
- WordPress — the web team will showcase the recently launched Admissions web site and offer training sessions.
- Canvas — Media and Educational Technology Services (METS) will demo new features and answer any Canvas related questions.
- BlueJeans – Sign up for a free BlueJeans video conferencing account with one of our reps.
- Virtual Desktops – The server team will be demonstrating our new virtual desktop, which will allow you to work on the same desktop from anywhere…
- Student Information Systems (SIS) — Overview of the new my.harvard.edu platform.
- We will offer tours of the new Countway Digital Technology Learning Studio.