From December 26, 2013, through January 17, 2014 (winter recess and winter session), Kresge LL19 will be undergoing a modest renovation to the office area.
Benefits of the renovation include:
- Consolidation of staff members that support teaching and learning
- Larger area for student workers and student support
- Collaborative area for tutorials and document sharing
While we will attempt to minimize impact to computer laboratory usage in LL19, it may periodically be noisy. Computer laboratories in Kresge 209, Kresge 210, and Kresge LL6 are available for use and quiet study.
The renovation does not impact the number of available computers in Kresge LL19. No changes are being made to the carrel space.
Kresge LL19 Student Computing Laboratory
We are pleased to announce that Erin Provensal, an instructional technologist in Media and Educational Technology Services (METS), was selected as one of HSPH’s first A.C.E. Award recipients.
Mike Kan, Executive Dean for Administration, congratulates Erin on the A.C.E. Award
Erin was selected for her outstanding work supporting new educational initiatives, including:
- providing staffing and production support in HSPH’s distance learning studio for programs in Saudi Arabia, Cyprus and other locations;
- working with faculty and teaching assistants in the Edx/HarvardX platform for pilot flipped classroom courses; and
- creating pilot courses in Canvas as part of the Harvard Learning Management Ecosystem project.
Deane Eastwood (left), Erin Provensal, and Taso Markatos (right)
Please join us in congratulating Erin!
About the A.C.E Awards
Acknowledging Commitment and Excellence (A.C.E) recognizes those who go “that extra mile” in any of a number of ways. Once a quarter, up to 5 employees will be awarded a gift card through A.C.E. to be delivered by an HSPH Senior Leader.
For more information on recognition programs at HSPH, please visit the Office for Human Resources website.