Update: All updates were successful.
To All Harvard Chan School users:
On Thursday, July 16, we will be performing our normal monthly system maintenance to all servers and network gear. The maintenance window will last from 7PM to 1AM.
The following services will have one or two small outages:
(You can continue to work, but may have brief pauses while services restart)
– File and Print services
– ICF File services
– ICF Print services
– Powerfaids and NetPartner
– Accellion File Transfer service
There will be a single, 15 minute outage between 7:00PM and 1:00AM to the Virtual Desktop System:
– ICF Physical machines and ICF VDI/Virtual Desktop System
– Staff VDI/Virtual Desktop System
The following services will be unavailable from 7pm – 10:30pm:
– myHarvardChan Portal
The following services will be unaffected during the maintenance window:
– Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
– HUIT ICEmail/O365 (Outlook) system
– ALICE Development/Testing systems
Please contact our I/T Helpdesk at (617)432-4357 or email email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.
Upcoming maintenance dates:
- 8/16/2015 – Moved to Sunday, to accommodate Academic Calendar