- Keep it simple. The more technology and hardware added, the more equipment there is to manage while teaching.
- Be comfortable while teaching. You have the option to sit or stand. Standing changes the energy level from the student perspective.
- Camera placement is important to simulate eye contact with students.
- Practice common teaching tasks with your chosen configuration.
- Choose what is the most comfortable and natural for you in order to engage:
Learn more about online teaching
Our remote readiness guide includes multiple resources to improve your online teaching experience.