Office 365 is a cloud-based email and calendaring service, hosted in the Microsoft cloud and managed by Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT). Using this service, you can access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from any internet-connected device including your desktop computer, your laptop, or a mobile device.
To login to your account, please click here.
Key features and benefits
- No VPN required for off-campus access
- Secure email storage starting at 50GB per mailbox
- Improved meeting scheduling with access to free/busy information for users at multiple Harvard schools via integrated full University directory
- All email filtered for spam, viruses, and other unwanted content
- OneDrive product provides individual cloud storage up to 1TB
- SharePoint product allows easy collaboration with any user on the Harvard Office365 platform
- Office 2016 client compatibility for both Windows and Mac users
How to get started
In you are interested in using this service, please contact the helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org